Sunday, February 10, 2013

Who is Andrea?


I am struggling with writing about Andrea.  I know this is in part because I am very comfortable telling you about my own journey but hesitant to speak about the unique path God has asked her to walk.  I have typed and deleted several posts and finally decided I should let you get to know Andrea through her own words.  Tomorrow I will share how my life became intersected with hers through Cindi, a high school friend of Andrea's, who blessed me during and after my brain surgery and fusion.  It's a humbling thing to be part of God connecting relationships and resources in the way He did the past few months to bring about this gift for Andrea and Grace. 

Please take some time to read Andrea's cancer journal on her caring bridge page and her background story.

Her testimony is "all about God" and will encourage you greatly.  You can watch it here.

In Psalm 31:5 David writes, "My times are in Your hands."  Andrea's faith points me to the One who holds all our tomorrows.  There are no "odds" with God.  He has written all her days.  I feel so blessed to see in part what He will make clear to us one day about all He's asking her to endure.  I know for sure He'll get all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment